Shri.Subal Kumar RoulTel: ; Cell:
- Fishery, Biology, stock assessment and management of pelagic fishes
- Taxonomic studies of pelagic fishes
I have completed masters in Fisheries Resource Management from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai in 2012. Then I joined for Agricultural research service in January 2015 (101st FOCARS at NAARM, Hyderabad) and posted in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute in April 2015. Posted in Pelagic Fisheries Division (PFD) of CMFRI at head quarter, Cochin in September 2015. Currently I am working on fishery, biology and stock assessment of pelagic fishes. I am also involving in taxonomic studies of pelagic fishes.
- PhD Since 2012 (ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Versova, Mumbai)
- M.F.Sc 2012 (ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Versova, Mumbai)
- B.F.Sc 2010 (Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar)
|1||Development of strategies to sustain the stock and fishery of large pelagics in Indian waters||ICAR|
|2||Development of fishery management plans for sustaining marine fisheries of Kerala and Lakshadweep||ICAR|
2013-Awarded for “Innovation with best economic advantage” in the first students’ research convention on innovation in fisheries organized by CIFE, Mumbai and PGSSU.