Shri.Sanal EbeneezarTel: ; Cell: 9497051149
Email: , email@example.com
- Broodstock Nutrition
- Fin fish and Shell fish physiology
Completed Masters in Fish Physiology and Biochemistry (MFSc.) from the Division of Fish Nutrition, Biochemistry and Physiology [FNBP] at ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai during August, 2013. Qualified ARS- 2013 in the discipline of Fish Nutrition and was appointed as Scientist in January, 2015, posted at ICAR-CMFRI, Kochi in April, 2015, in the Division of Marine Biotechnology.
- PhD [pursuing since 2013]
- 2013 Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai
- 2011 College of Fisheries, Panangad, Kerala Agricultural University
- Hiralal Chaudhuri Gold Medal for securing the First position in the MFSc. Programme(2011-13’) of Fish Physiology and Biochemistry
- Selected for DST-INSPIRE JRF fellowship (2014) for pursuing PhD
- First Rank in the All India Competitive Examination, conducted by ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai (Deemed University) for admission to PhD programme for the Academic Session 2013-16’
- Kerala Agricultural University merit scholarship for academic excellence during UG Programme (2006-10’)
Sanal Ebeneezar, Tincy Varghese and Dani Thomas (2014). Role of exogenous enzymes in formulated aqua feeds. Aqua Star Magazine. (7) pp 43-45.
Sanal Ebeneezar (2014). Surrogate Broodstock Technology: Applications and Prospects in fisheries/Aquaculture. Aqua International (5) pp 70-72.
Sanal Ebeneezar and Jose Antony., (2014). Seaweed- An Alternative Aquafeed Ingredient. Aqua Star Magazine. (7)pp 59-62.
Tincy Varghese, Sanal Ebeneezar, Sreekanth G. B. and Mishal P. (2014). Into the pigmentation of fish: A physiological perspective. International Journal of Science and Research. Vol. 3, Issue. 12.
K. Pal and Sanal Ebeneezar. (2014). Climate change challenges for food security: Strategic approach for sustainable aquaculture. In proceeding of: National Seminar on Impact on Climate Change on Aquaculture and Mitigation Options for Food Security, At International Centre for Ecological Engineering, University of Kalyani, Volume: 1.