Smt.P. HemasankariTel: ; Cell:
- Pollution Environment Research
- Ecosystem processes of critical marine habitat research
- Mangrove and stranded mammals research
Being graduated in B.E.in 1995 and M.E.(Masters in Engineering),(Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering) in 1997, I am working in MRC of CMFRI from 2010. I am working in Pollution and litter in the marine coastal ecosystem and ecosystem processes of critical marine habtitats. I have worked in Impact of anthropogenic activities on different variables on coastal ecosystem and Impact and yield study of environmental changes on the distribution shifts in small pelagic along the coast. I have interest in Marine biodiversity research, Remote sensing research and GIS Mapping in fisheries
- B.E.(Ag.Engg.) – Graduated from TNAU – 1991-95
- M.E.(Agril. Processing) – Graduated from TNAU, 1995-97
|1||Development of Fishery Management Plans for sustaining Marine Fisheries of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (FISHCMFRISIL201200800008)||CMFRI|
|2||Ecosystem processes of critical marine habitats and development of protocols for restoration. FISHCMFRISIL201201800018||CMFRI|
|3||Pollution and litter in the coastal and marine ecosystem and their impact, FISHCMFRISIL201201900019||CMFRI|
- TNAU Merit Scholarship - University fellowship for under graduation
- ICAR- JRF ,SRF and NET passed
- CSIR-SRF passed
- Hindi and English Poster Award
- Official Hindi - Prabodh, Praveen and Pragya passed
- Hemasankari. P, P. Kaladharan, A.Ahamed Kamal Basha, Joe Kizhakudan, Vasanth Kripa and M. Ravindran,2011, Heavy metals in water, sediment and in some selected fish species of the Ennore and Chennai fisheries harbor, Chennai, Tamilnadu., Full paper submitted to Indian Journal of Fisheries, CMFRI, Cochin.
- Hemasankari. P, P. Kaladharan, A. Ahamed Kamal Basha, Joe Kizhakudan, Vasanth Kripa and M. Ravindran, 2011, Study of different hydrographic variables at Ennore and Chennai fisheries harbour region of Chennai Tamilnadu., Full paper submitted to Indian Journal of Fisheries, CMFRI, Cochin.
- Hemasankari. P., P. Kaladharan, A. Ahamed Kamal Basha, Vasanth Kripa, M. Ravindran,S. Gomathy and K. Vinod, 2012, Biodiversity in the occurrence of different species of phytoplankton along the Chennai coast. Abstract submitted to Biodiversity in the occurance of different species of phytoplankton along the Chennai coast, National Biodiversity Congress, Thiruvananthapuram Dec’27-30, 2012.
- Hemasankari. P, 2014, Hindi Poster on Environmental Pollution and marine fish (पर्यावरण प्रदूषण और समुद्री मछली) for the National Seminar on Approaches towards aquatic Ecosystem sustainability, 29, April, 2014.
- Hemasankari. P. and D. Pughazendhi, 2014, Status of crafts and gear owned by the fisherfolk in 2005 and 2010, Sent for MFIS for publication, CMFRI, Cochin.
- Google Scholar :Not applicable
- Research Gate : Not applicable