Shri.Wilson T MathewTel: ; Cell:
- Fisheries resource assessment and database management.
- Development of application software in marine fishery.
Worked in the National Sample Survey unit of the Department of Economics & Statistics, Govt. of Kerala at Kannur (1981-85), Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi (1986-96) and Central Planation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod (1997).Working as scientist at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi since 1998. I have interests in marine fishery statistics, database management and software development.
- MSc:1996 Computer Application in Agriculture, I.A.R.I., New Delhi.
- BSc : 1979Mathematics, University of Calicut.
|1||GIS based management advisory support information system for marine fisheries sector||CMFRI|
|2||Remote sensing assisted biodynamic forecasting paradigm for Indian marine fishery resources||CMFRI|
|3||Development of Fishery Management Plans (FMPs) for Andhra Pradesh||CMFRI|
- Sathianandan, T V, Jayasankar, SomyKuriakose, Mini K.G.andWilson T. Mathew (2011) Indian marine fishery resources: optimistic present, challenging futureIndian of Fisheries58(4).pp.1-15
- Sathianandan, T V and Mathew, Wilson T and Ammini, P L and Ramani, K and Pugazhendi, D and Augustine, Sindhu K andKhambadkar, L R and Sankaralingam, S and Seetharaman, S and Subramani, S (2010) Marine fisheries of the south-east coast of India during 2008.Marine Fisheries Information Service; Technical and Extension Series, 205 . pp. 6-7.
- Sathianandan, T V and Mathew, Wilson T and Srinivasan, J and Ammini, P L and Ramani, K and Beena, M R and Khambadkar, L R and Augustine, Sindhu K (2012) Marine fisheries of the south-east coast of India during 2009 - 2010.Marine Fisheries Information Service; Technical and Extension Series 214. pp. 6-8.
- Mathew, Wilson T and Sreenivasan, J (2013) Overview of the marine fish landings in Andhra Pradesh during 2012.Marine Fisheries Information Service; Technical and Extension Series 217. pp. 41-43.