Shri.Rajendra Naik NTel: ; Cell:
- Crustacean fisheries
- GIS application in fisheries
- Chlorophyll revalidation and Climate change
After completion of MFSc in Fisheries Resources and Management in 2010 I have joined ICAR in 2011. I am working in CMFRI since 2012 on crustacean fisheries and management. I have worked on understanding Indian crustacean biology and population dynamics. At present I am working on GIS application in fisheries, Chlorophyll revalidation and Climate change
- MFSc 2010 Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
- BFSc 2008 Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
|1||National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)||ICAR|
|2||GIS based resource mapping of distribution and abundance of finfishes and shellfishes off Indian coast for suggesting operational based strategies for fisheries management.||CMFRI|
|3||Remote sensing assisted biodynamic forecasting paradigm for Indian marine fishery resources.||CMFRI|
|4||Development of Fisheries Management Plans for Sustaining Marine Fisheries of Andhra Pradesh||CMFRI|
|5||Trawl fishery of the North east coast of India: An appraisal.||CMFRI|
|6||Installation of artificial reefs at a selected site off Visakhapatnam coast, Andhra Pradesh||Govt. of A.P.|
- Ghosh, S., Rao, M. V. H., Ranjan R., Xavier, B., Edward, L. L., Menon, M., Behera P. R. and Naik N. R. 2014. Bioremediation, A novel tool for environmental friendly shrimp aquaculture. In: Gupta S. K and Bharti P. K. (Eds) Aquaculture and Fisheries environment. Discovery publication house, New Delhi p. 140-163.
- Loveson L Edward, Sekar Megarajan, Pralaya Ranjan Behera, N. Rajendra Naik. Site selection and water quality requirements for cage culture. Pg.7-15, training manual on cage culture of finfishes. 2014.
- Sekar Megarajan, Muktha Menon, Pralaya Ranjan Behera, N. Rajendra Naik. Site selection and water quality requirements for cage culture. Pg.7-15, training manual on cage culture of finfishes. 2014.
- Behera, Pralaya Ranjan and Rajendra Naik, N and Edward, Loveson and Muktha, M (2013) Olive ridley turtles released back into the sea at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - A note. Marine Fisheries Information Service; Technical and Extension Series (217). p. 14.